Hi Band and Parents,
Here is what you need to know for this week!
*IMPORTANT - Every student needs have parents sign and return the permission slips for school function trips. These cover football games, competitions, etc. Also the media release forms so we can document the fun year we are embarking on. Both forms will be required by 2:25PM on Tuesday afternoon, with grade deductions and performance penalties for students who do not have them turned in on time. As this is a classroom item, questions please go to Mr. V.
* Our first football game is this Friday 8/19. Students will REMAIN AT SCHOOL for rehearsal. Dinner will be provided by our wonderful hospitality crew. See the calendar for all the details.
* There are some other notable items and changes to the calendar you should be aware of.
- After school rehearsals start this week from 3 - 5, Tuesday and Thursday
- Monday 8/22 , the drumline has been invited to play at the NM State Bar! More details incoming. Go Hawks!
- Two football games (8/26, 9/2) have changed to away games and are removed from our performance calendar.
- A new performance on 9/24 has been added for the Land of Enchantment Fly Over at Double Eagle Airport. See calendar for details.
You may see some additional communication asking for volunteers if they are needed for this first game. The rollercoaster ride is about to begin. Hang on and have fun!